SWITCH MEDIA DEVELOPS FOXTEL GO SERVICE FOR THE IPAD
Following on from their successful development of the FOXTEL 2012 London Olympics mobile app, multi-platform video specialists Switch Media today announced that they have completed the development and integration of the new FOXTEL Go service for the iPad.
The new FOXTEL Go app allows residential viewers to watch FOXTEL Live, On Demand and Catch up TV on up to two iPads as part of their FOXTEL service.
In addition to building the FOXTEL Go app, Switch Media’s Video Content Management System (VCMS) is now FOXTEL’s IP head-end, managing the workflow and content for FOXTEL’s live, and catch-up video on Go.
Switch Media - the multi-platform video specialists.
Switch Media’s products and services cover video content management systems(VCMS), online video portals, mobile apps, Digital Rights Management(DRM), content monetisation, hosting and global distribution.
Our services include design and development, build, delivery and ongoing operations.
Recent News Posts
- Gold for Switch Media London 2012 Olympics
- Switch Media and Magna Systems form integral part of Broadcast Asia 2012 OTT Exhibit
- Switch Media partners with TvTak Image Recognition
- Switch Media Streams Andy Warhol Musical Online
- Switch Media expands Video On Demand teams in Australia and India
- Mark Johns joins Switch Media
- Switch Media CEO Christopher Stenhouse talks content viewing on mulitple platforms at SMPTE 2011
- Switch Media partners with leading Asia Pacific systems integrator Magna Systems & Engineering
- Magna News
- Switch Media CEO, Christopher Stenhouse talks mobile on demand at the SMPTE post NAB Event 2011